Builders surveyed at the end of 2010 by the National Association of Home Builders revealed the average home size by 2015 will be down 10% vs. 2010 and is likely to feature walk-in closets and a laundry room.
Remodeling a laundry room can add a surprising amount of appeal and value to a home. A high quality Laundry Room Renovation project can return as much as 67% – 78% of its initial cost
Here are some tips, design suggestions, options and lessons learned before finalizing your Laundry Room Renovation project plan.
- For best resale value select a neutral design for your Laundry Room Renovation
- For best home resale value follow a consistent design and decorating theme throughout the home
- Use bright lighting to make a small room appear larger
- Have all circuits protected by GFCI
- Select finish treatments that harmonize with furniture and accessories
Closet & Storage Concepts can take your design ideas to create a custom laundry room. Contact us for a free, no obligation, in-home design consultation.
We will help create just what you need to conquer the clutter in every area of the home including laundry rooms, mud rooms, utility rooms, and playrooms.