One of the constant battles fought by families in apartments is space management. Custom closets can be a perfect addition if you are looking to restore organization and eliminate clutter. Custom closets offer advantages that can provide the best option for many apartments. In addition, they are attractive and provide a great value.
- Custom closets provide effective space management and a practical option by combining quality, functionality and durability. Designed to the requirements of the space, custom closets are important to the family.
- Custom closets can involve adding a new closet to a desired area of the apartment or by adding new organizers that help to create more space.
- Custom closets can increase the visual properties of a given space with attractive designs and finishes emulating the existing theme or decorative interior.
- Custom closets do not require any extensive remodeling. With the help of skilled professionals, they are conveniently integrated.
- There are different types of closet designs based on the available area in the apartment. Including reach in closets, walk in closets, dressing rooms, pantries, laundry rooms and library closets.
- A custom closet expert uses his expertise to deliver maximum space utilizing even the smallest and limited space available.
- Based upon storage requirements, custom closets can implement drawers, hooks, rods and shoetrees. For example, a custom closet for the kitchen (kitchen pantry) can help keep counter tops clear, and by adding shelves, canned and boxed products can be stored.
Closet & Storage Concepts’ experts are trained professionals who understand how to beautify a home and help you get organized.
Contact us for a Free In-Home Custom Closet Design Consultation or Call 1-888-843-2567 (THE-CLOSET).