Walk-In Closet Design & Organization in Philadelphia
A walk-in closet is often a room of envy to fashionistas and homeowners everywhere, including in the greater Philadelphia area. If your walk-in is less than enviable, it may be time for a change. Consider updating your space with proper storage tailored to your home’s decor. At Closet & Storage Concepts of Philadelphia, we can help! We specialize in custom closet designs, including walk-ins of all shapes and sizes.
Storage & Organization
Whether you simply need a refresh or a complete overhaul, we’ll help you get organized and make your space a joy to use every day. Here are just a few ways that you can make the most of your walk-in.
- Custom designs ensure that your space is being used to its full potential.
- Hanging areas keep dresses, blouses, pants, and shirts off of the floor. Your designer will help you find the perfect combination of long, medium, and short hanging areas to make the most of your closet, especially if it’s shared.
- Display shelving provides an area to show off special shoe or handbag collections.
- Areas for built-in drawers and bins give you enough storage to keep socks, scarves, lingerie, and other foldable items.
- Walk-ins, small and large, can benefit from an island or sitting area. These design elements help personalize your room while providing extra storage for shoes, jewelry, or other accessories.
- Additional closet accessories are available to further personalize your units. Pullout belt and tie racks, mirrors, ironing boards, and valet rods help keep your room neat and tidy.
Finish & Style Options
We are proud to offer a huge range of design options to choose from.
Choosing a cabinet style is just one of them! You also have the option to pick from materials like durable melamine or a more luxurious solid wood. When it comes to the finish of your units you can choose a more natural wood tone, something glossy for a modern look, or anything in between. Also, consider if you’d like glass inserts in your drawer fronts or doors. Glass doors are perfect when you want to conceal items without giving your units a heavy look. In-cabinet lights help give a dramatic touch as well as provide extra functionality and visibility in your space.
Your Design Consultation & Installation
Free, design consultations are always included when you work with us. This allows us to show you how we can transform your walk-in closet before any commitment is made. During the consultation, we’ll meet you at your home so we can properly measure your space and assess your storage needs. Our designers will offer style suggestions to not only meet your budget constraints but also your design needs. After your cabinets are manufactured in our own local factory, our installation team will be right there to take care of the installation and clean up.
Start customizing your walk-in closet system today! We are proud to serve customers in Philadelphia and it’s suburbs, and can’t wait to work with you.
Stop by our showroom in the Paoli Design Center today!
Paoli Design Center
1604 East Lancaster Ave
Paoli, PA 19301
Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Marlton Crossing Shopping Center
207 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053
Monday to Wednesday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday & Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM
What Our Customers are Saying...
"I have nothing but good things to say about your company and staff. I am completely satisfied with all the jobs I have had done. I thank you for your professionalism and service."
- Pam (Cherry Hill, NJ)
"Your service and work was outstanding! Everyone was friendly and always prompt with calling back and answering any questions we had. We will definitely use your services again."
- Karen (Medford Lakes, NJ)
"Thank you for being so prompt in all phases for this job. Contractors today just seem to have such a non-caring demeanor towards their work. Your staff was just great and couldn’t have had a more confident attitude."
- Jennifer (Philadelphia, PA)
"Thank you for exceeding all of our expectations! This was the first time I have invited family, friends, and neighbors to tour our closets... and it felt great!"
- Catherine (Wilmington, DE)