Reach-In Closet Storage in Scottsdale, AZ
If you’ve already upgraded your master walk-in and are looking to continue organizing the rest of your home, it may be time to upgrade your children’s reach-ins or even the hallway closets. Although these closets tend to be smaller, you’re not limited in your design and storage options. Here are some ways our Scottsdale and Phoenix team at Closet and Storage Concepts, can help you transform all of your reach-in closets.
Storage Features & Designs
Making the most of every square inch is even more important in a reach-in given the limited space.
- The proper combination of drawers, shoe cubbies, hanging areas, and shelves will create enough storage for all of your items.
- Keep your closet streamlined with accessories like pullout tie and belt racks, a valet rod, or even an ironing board or mirror.
- Shelf dividers and shoe fences help keep shelves neat and tidy.
- Quality materials in a variety of styles and colors create a closet that enhances your space.
- Choose from a range of cabinet and drawer textures to further personalize your storage system.
- Coordinating hardware gives your units an extra degree of functionality and polish.
About Closet and Storage Concepts – Phoenix & Scottsdale
We’ve completed many custom closet projects throughout the Valley, including reach-ins of varying sizes and shapes. Our reputation depends on the complete satisfaction of our clients so you can trust our team to treat your home with the greatest professionalism. We know you have multiple options when choosing a company to complete your closet project. Here are just a few ways we’re different.
- Locally-owned and operated. We are proud to be a local business. We are members of various local design organizations and love contributing to our community. Our entire team of designers and installers live and work in the area which means that we are only a phone call away should you want to check-in. In addition, all of our drawers are custom made by local craftsmen in a local factory.
- Quality comes first. At Closet and Storage Concepts we pride ourselves on exceptional design and customer service. That’s why we create products of the highest quality. Our units come standard with soft-close drawers and doors.
- Lifetime Warranty. Our closets are under a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure to use your system for years to come. That’s how much we trust the quality work of our installers.
Get started today by giving us a call and scheduling your complimentary design consultation! We can’t wait to work with you.
Closet & Storage Concepts – Phoenix, Arizona
Licensed and Bonded Contractor ROC 299101
15125 N. Hayden Rd Suite 123
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Fax: (480) 393-3876
For a FREE Consultation – Contact Us Today! (480) 361-6722
What Our Customers are Saying...
"The Closet and Storage Concepts team from Scottsdale, AZ completed a picture-perfect job of creating a storage solution in our small home. Right from the start, the sales and design team responded to our inquiry quickly, treated us with respect for our needs and wishes and provided us with an on-the-spot design of our new closet organization system. The installation team was friendly and courteous, efficient and diligent in their work to transform a small space into usable compartments. Their concern for the preservation of our home’s appearance, as well as to ensure that their presence intruded as little as possible upon our living space, were a testimony to their work ethic and dedication to their job. I would highly recommend the Scottsdale, Arizona Closet and Storage Concepts for meeting your storage solution needs."
- Katherine and John C., Scottsdale, AZ
"I visited their showroom and they have a good selection and friendly staff. I had a small job, but they were very happy to help me. I gave them a simple drawing and the follow up and expertise were very impressive, via email and phone. In a few weeks they came and installed my bar cabinets (I live in Tempe, they install valleywide) - they were punctual, professional and it looks terrific! Nice custom fit and exceptional quality - and priced right. I will be using them for some bathroom cabinets too because the service and craftsmanship exceeded my expectations."
- Ellie T., Tempe, AZ
"If you want to save time on getting bids from many local closet organizers all you have to do is contact Closet & Storage Concepts. I got bids from 4 other companies and this company not only came in the lowest, but I can't speak highly enough of their service and products. Chad came to my house and we discussed what I was looking to accomplish and he offered suggestions and followed up with a digital photo of how it would look along with the bid. He was courteous and professional. I had two walk in closets done and was so pleased and impressed on how they looked that I decided to have the laundry room done as well.
I met Lori at my house as she was in the neighborhood and wanted to do a follow up visit. Super nice lady and I appreciated the extra mile she did on checking on everything.
When it comes to custom closets - don't waste your time on using anybody else. Use Closet & Storage Concepts, you will be so happy you did!"
- Mary Pat J., Mesa, AZ
"Great service great people and great work from this company"
- Clay I., New River, AZ
"Great people to work with from concept to design pricing installation and product quality - Laundry room remodel - absolutely love it! "
- Michelle A., Scottsdale, AZ
"Just bought a new house and my friend referred me to this company. I called the company and spoke with Laurie and explained I was referred by my friend who had a great experience. Laurie set me up with Chad who was the same person who worked on my friend's project. I met Chad at the house when it was just in drywall stage and measured multiple areas [where] I wanted cabinets, shelves and drawers installed. Chad took multiple things into consideration including the height of my husband and his shoe size. After drafting ideas I met Chad at the showroom where we reviewed his ideas, made some changes and picked out colors etc. A few weeks later we decided to do cabinets and a workbench in the garage.
Chad always returned my calls or texts as soon as he could. He provided ideas I didn't think of and was open to my suggestions.
The project was done on schedule. The installers did a phenomenal job. They are skilled at what they do and were personable, which was really nice considering how much time they spent at my house!
Laurie scheduled the installs and worked around my schedule. The whole experience was wonderful. It was one of the only things that went smoothly during the whole new house project.
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants to add organization to their homes.
Thank you, Dunny family!!!!"
- Barbara G., Peoria, AZ